The presentation of the project by the organizer was three months before the opening. We set the production and installation deadlines. Receipt and verification of final artwork with almost 2 months in advance begins. Retouching and preparation of final artwork by our staff, testing workshop and choice of materials under the supervision of the client. Timings and requirements of those responsible for organizing the exhibition and the event is marked. Verification of hardware. Updating and development of media contracted by the client.
After several meetings with the client in the venue to define spaces and locations visited, we deliver testing material on site 30 days before the inauguration.
By the customer hands over drawings and paperwork for the correct installation. And finally, the installation starts under the supervision and control of the staff members assigned by the organizer.
Installation time: 3 weeks, in different buildings and spaces of the -Gran Via venue- of Fira Barcelona.
Start of production of the following materials:
- Electrostatic vinyl
- Matt vinyl
- Fret cut vinyl
- PVC banner double-sided digital printing
- Fabric polisub opaque double-sided
- Digital printing FOREX
- Backlight canvas
Start of assembly of the following elements:
- Fixing vinyl on glass upper
- Fixing vinyl over registration desks
- Fixing and assembling free-standing signs
- Installation urban banners
- Outdoor towers
- Outdoor corporeal
- Fixing stands with various materials
- Installing framed canvas pavilions
- Installation of aluminum structures and fixation vinyl
- Mounting methacrylate / foamex / direct digital printing forex
Removal: Full dedication of our staff for 48 hours following the requirements of the facility owner.